We’re thrilled to see so much interest from our global audience in participating in the Kiminozo crowdfunding! Navigating a Japanese site can be a little daunting, so we’ve put together a step-by-step guide to ensure a smooth sign-up process, even if you don’t speak a word of Japanese. Right now, the campaign’s still not open, but you can register to be notified when it begins.
If you haven’t seen what’s up with our KimiNozo crowdfunding, you can get more information here!
- Start Here: Direct your browser to the campaign’s main page: https://ubgoe.com/projects/519.
- Translate the Page If You Don’t Speak Japanese: To make sense of the page, utilize the Google Translate feature. This should be conveniently located in the browser bar on the top right in Chrome. For those using browsers other than Chrome, there are similar translation functionalities available. This will give you a rough English version of the page. (If you’re not familiar with how to use Google Translate on pages, there’s a guide here.)
- Account Creation: Look for the link in the top right that will take you to the registration page. Once again, use the translation tool. But here’s an essential piece of info: your account password must include at least 1 number. Google translate will not tell you this, unfortunately.
- Verify Your Email: After registering, check your email. You’ll receive a verification message written in Japanese. No worries; you just need to find and click the verification link. Here’s what it looks like.
- Add to Favorites: Head back to https://ubgoe.com/projects/519 and search for a link that says “お気に入りに登録する.” in Japanese and “Add to Favorites” when translated to English. Clicking this ensures you’re completely registered.
- Mark Your Calendar: With everything set, all that remains is to wait. The campaign officially kicks off at 9:30 PM JST on 10/27. You’ll receive a notification, so keep an eye on your inbox!
Essential Notes Before You Dive In:
- Payment Method: Please note that Ubgoe does not accept overseas credit cards. If you don’t have a Japanese credit card handy, please use Paypal.
- Shipping Outside Japan: For those of you who are interested in pledging physical rewards, be aware that Ubgoe doesn’t ship outside of Japan. This means you’ll need a proxy shipping service. A lot of people use tenso.com for this, so it’s probably a good place to start. (We’re not affiliated with them, though, and unfortunately won’t be able to help if you run into issues shipping.)
Happy pledging, and thanks for your support!